Mark J. Conte
Mark J. Conte is an accomplished trial lawyer with over 15 years’ experience. He has tried many high profile cases to verdict. As a Deputy Assistant District Attorney Mark was tasked with teaching Chester County’s Assistant District Attorney’s in trial tactics and techniques. He was also tasked by the Chester County District Attorney with prosecuting some of the county’s most horrific crimes.
Specifically, as a Deputy District Attorney Mark successfully tried the following cases:
- The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania vs. Stephen Clark:
- The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania vs. Prince Isaac:
- The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania vs. Shameek Hynson:
- The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania vs. Dominique Lee:
- The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania vs. Marquis Rayner:
Now focusing on personal injury and criminal defense, Mark will be able to bring his talents at trying cases into the personal injury arena. Put Mark’s wealth of trial experience to work for you.