The American Institute’s Personal Injury Lawyer Division recognizes excellence.
Very few Personal Injury Lawyers Attorneys can display their “10 Best” badge on their website!
Many aspects of the Attorney and his/her career are considered including:
- Must be formally nominated by the Institute, Client, and/or Peer
- Must have an impeccable Client Rating rating
- Must not have faced or been subject to any Attorney Grievance Committee discipline
- Must be a member in Good Standing of their State Bar
- Must have excellent Client/Peer Reviews
- Possess Advanced Degrees
- Awards received
- Professional Associations and their activity in such Associations
- Publications in their field
- Speaking engagements in their field
Personal Injury Lawyer – Chester County Wins Award!
STEPS IN THE SELECTION PROCESS
STEP 1: The Attorney must be nominated by the Institute, Client, and/or Peer.
STEP 2: Our review committee thoroughly researches the Attorney.
STEP 3: The list of the “10 Best” nominations goes to the final selection process.
Let Evan Kelly, an award winning help you today!
Contact us now for a fair, friendly free consultation!
You only pay us if we win your case.
We’ll take all of the risk and absorb all of the costs to research and take on your case.
As experienced trial attorneys we’re confident we’ll win… or you owe us nothing!